Friday 1 August 2008

a new day has come

roceg is an older dream, that has already come true. and I'm not kidding about it. It's about entartainment. it's my business. not the first, but one I have climb The highest mountains for. I have come through seas to get to it.

roceg means a lot to me. It's about offering services as our core value and I will decare it as follows; safe, clean and affordable.

roceg it's about promoting Romania: the very best of it. It's about having fun, about meeting people, about fulfilling the great commission, about echology, and about social service.

2 comments:

Dan Radu Paraschivescu said...

ROCEG means Romanian Chistina Entartianment Group, and it has its base in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK.

Its vision is to promote one of the most undiscouvered yet beauty of a marvelous land.

Core Values: Safe
Clean
Affordable

Main Objective:
Inviting people all over the world to stay and visit, to get people involved in helpin improving echology, and also to get people involved in social work, but not leaving without oane of the most important issues during your staing: HAVING FUN

Dan Radu Paraschivescu said...

correct your spelling bro'